Start an Epic Career
Join the Epic Electrical Team in Spokane
If you have ever felt any of the below characteristics in your current position:
- Your working with some shady characters
- You deserve better income or opportunities
- Tired of getting laid off after every project
- Bored with the same ol' daily routine
- Sick of traveling and being away from your family
- Not getting the respect you deserve
- You have a lot more to offer
Then it's time to make a change for the better!
Epic Electrical is Spokane's Premiere Electrical Service and Repair provider. We are growing and expanding our team of Service Professionals. We are looking for Licensed Electricians who would enjoy working on an amazing team with tremendous growth and advancement opportunities. A place where your input and opinions are not only valued but expected, as we emphasize Team Collaboration.
We are committed to your success. We focus on the development of our team and the customer service experience. When our team members are successful, they are happy, the clients they serve are happy, which in turn supports the business and creates a successful thriving company. It's a WIN-WIN-WIN for everyone! We teach each of our technicians estimating, project management skills and how to communicate on a higher level to achieve a greater level of success.
We are looking for the future leaders and managers of our company.
- Those who possess a great attitude, are goal oriented and have the desire to succeed.
- Those who are highly motivated to perform at the highest level and are results driven.
- Those who seeks long term security and want to grow with us.
- Those who strive for professional self-improvement and personal growth.
If you're the electrician we're looking for:
- You'll be a friendly, enthusiastic, trustworthy and a positive person.
- You'd be described as a people person who is courteous with high standards and morals.
- You'll be confident, motivated, outgoing, punctual and a team player.
- You'll want to go the extra mile to exceed your client's expectations with exceptional service.
- You'll be willing to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results.
- (01) or (02) WA Licensed Electricians
- Clean-Cut and Presentable
- Able to pass random drug testing
- Have clean driving record
- Pass federal background check
- Earn $50,000 - $100,000 + yr.
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Awesome Team Members
- Respect and Appreciation
- Full Time, Year-Round Employment
- Flexible Schedule for Work-Life Balance
- Local work with normal M-F hours
- Job Security
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Training and Career Development (PAID)
- Professional Team Apparel
- Fun Company Outings
- Direct Deposit
- New Service Vehicles
- Paid Birthday
- Paid Veterans Day (for veterans)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays