Spokane Electrical Panel Replacement
Let Epic Electrical Enterprise Work on Your Circuit Breakers
Your electrical panel, also known as the breaker box, is home to your circuit breakers. These breakers distribute power coming from the street to the different parts of your residence or business. This all-important power distribution source will properly regulate electricity to protect your home when an electrical short or overcurrent occurs. In some cases, these breakers can become overloaded or be outdated and cause problems. Outdated breakers and broken circuits can be more than a nuisance, they can also put you at risk of electrical fires and other safety hazards.
If you are dealing with electrical problems, you need to work with an experienced electrician from Epic Electrical Enterprise. Our team can help ensure that your home is receiving the electricity necessary for daily functions and help keep you safe.
How We Can Help
At Epic Electrical Enterprise, we understand the importance of having a properly working circuit breaker. Breakers should be able to supply each area of your home with power. If you have started to notice problems with the circuit breakers, you need an electrician to help.
Our electricians can help you with:
- Installing more circuits and circuit breakers inside your panel
- Removing circuit breakers
- New electrical panel installation
- Replacing and upgrading panels
- Adding whole home surge protection
Whether you own an older home or a newer home with brand-new circuit panels, you should refer to Epic Electrical Enterprise for assistance.
Different Kinds of Electrical Panels
Different electrical panels serve different purposes. We have compiled these different kinds below:
- Main Electrical Panel: This is the breaker box that shuts down or turns on all power to your home. These usually range between 100 Amps and 200 Amps. If yours is on the lower end of the spectrum, you may need to upgrade to a larger panel at some point.
- Sub-panels: These are smaller panels that are added onto a property when the main electrical box does not have enough slots for circuits. They are also useful when multiple circuits are needed for a specific space, like a guesthouse.
- Transfer Switches: If you want to wire a backup generator directly into your breaker box, this sub-panel will allow you to do so.
The Right Time For Electrical Panel Replacement
If you unsure if you should replace or upgrade your electrical service panel, here are some common reasons to do so.
1. Room additions or new buildings on your property will likely require increased electrical capacity.
2. Repeated blown fuses or tripped circuits. If you're having to go to your electrical panel again and again to remedy another blown fuse or tripped circuit then contact our Spokane electrical panel replacement experts.
3. A burning smell is one of the most urgent indicators that your panel is outdated and should be replaced immediately.
4. A fuse box - It has been common knowledge for decades that circuit breakers are safer for your home or business than a fuse box. If you still have a fuse box then contact our electrical panel replacement experts pronto.
5. If you are noticing your lights or home appliances are erratic your panel may not be delivering enough power to the home.
6. Rust - If there is any rust on your electrical panel, then contact us immediately because this means there's water where there shouldn't be and water and electricity don't mix well.
7. If there are any other signs of physical wear and tear then contact our electrical panel replacement experts. The outer parts of your electrical panel are instrumental in protecting the electrical parts from the surrounding environment so don't hesitate to give us a call.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today!
You should never attempt to work on your home’s electrical equipment alone. Only experienced and highly trained electricians should handle a circuit breaker. Do not risk a DIY solution when you can easily contact Epic Electrical Enterprise!