Electrical Panel Services in Spokane
Let Epic Electrical Work on Your Circuit Breakers
Your electrical panel, also known as the breaker box, is home to your circuit breakers. These breakers distribute power coming from the street to the different parts of your residence or business. This all-important power distribution source will properly regulate electricity to protect your home when an electrical short or overcurrent occurs. In some cases, these breakers can become overloaded or be outdated and cause problems. Outdated breakers and broken circuits can be more than a nuisance, they can also put you at risk.
If you are dealing with electrical problems, you need to work with an experienced Spokane electrician from Epic Electrical. Our team of experienced electricians can help ensure that your home is receiving the electricity necessary for daily functions and help keep you safe.
How We Can Help
At Epic Electrical, we understand the importance of having a properly working circuit breaker. Breakers should be able to supply each area of your home with power. If you have started to notice problems with the circuit breakers, you need an electrician to help.
Our Spokane electricians can help you with:
- Installing more circuits and circuit breakers inside your panel
- Removing circuit breakers
- New electrical panel installation
- Replacing and upgrading panels
- Adding whole home surge protection
Whether you own an older home or a newer home with brand-new circuit panels, you should refer to Epic Electrical for assistance.
Different Kinds of Electrical Panels
Different electrical panels serve different purposes. We have compiled these different kinds below:
- Main Electrical Panel: This is the breaker box that shuts down or turns on all power to your home. These usually range between 100 Amps and 200 Amps. If yours is on the lower end of the spectrum, you may need to upgrade to a larger panel at some point.
- Sub-panels: These are smaller panels that are added onto a property when the main electrical box does not have enough slots for circuits. They are also useful when multiple circuits are needed for a specific space, like a guesthouse.
- Transfer Switches: If you want to wire a backup generator directly into your breaker box, this sub-panel will allow you to do so.
The Right Time to Replace an Electrical Panel
If you unsure if you should replace or upgrade your electrical service panel, here are some common reasons to do so. Room additions or new buildings on your property will likely require increased electrical capacity. If you are noticing your lights or home appliances are erratic your panel may not be delivering enough power to the home. A burning smell is one of the most urgent indicators that your panel is outdated and should be replaced immediately.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today!
You should never attempt to work on your home’s electrical equipment alone. Only experienced and highly trained Spokane electrical panel electricians should handle a circuit breaker. Do not risk a DIY solution when you can easily contact Epic Electrical!