Dear Epic Clients,
While many “non-essential” business and personnel have been ordered to shut their doors or work from home, Electrical Services currently remains an “Essential” operation. We are open and available to service the electrical needs of homes and businesses in our community.
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, and your families is and always been our top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
In accordance with the CDC and other government guidelines, we have immediately taken the following preventive measures to help reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
• Epic Electrical is implementing increased cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
• Switches, outlets, covers and other items that our team contacts in your home or business will be wiped down with sanitizing napkins upon completion of all work.
• All our servicemen, installers and apprentices will thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water per CDC guidelines before entering your home.
• As always, we will wear new and clean shoe covers whenever we are in your home.
• We are providing in-house training of regular hygiene practices so that all our team members have the facts and are well-informed.
• Team members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and slow the speed of infectious disease.
You can also help by washing your hands frequently and using hand sanitizer when interacting with our staff.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Epic Electrical will continue to provide worry-free electrical services to our community.
at Epic Electrical